Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thursday!!

Is thrusday again. I believe today will be very busy for me..
Just came back from college and now, again sitting infront of my laptop
doing assignment that i hate the most. I'm really suck in writing.
Guess what, this assignment is to write an article about
christmas food around the world.
Sigh, what to do..
3 more weeks to go to finish my Diploma in Media and Communication studies.
I really pray that God will strenghten me to finish this three weeks.
Anyway, im proud to say that God is the strenght of my life.

Beside assignment, endless thursday and sunday song practise are also tiring.
But so far i really enjoy in mentally, not physically ofcos (because im the drummer)
but how much i enjoy this endless practise shows how passionate I am to serve the Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment