Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Result...

finally result was out...
Although is not very good...
but im quite happy with it...
because i already did my best...
Glory to God...



This was sem 1 result... due to some reason not able to attend
the Examination for PR subject.. Below is the result for referral exam..



Haha.. this was sem 2 results.. i did very bad for my mass media &
society... That's why have to retake lo...
Thanks god... finally i pass this subject




This was sem 3 results... Not bad huh.. 3As 2Bs...
Sem 4.. Agian... 3As 2Bs.. not bad la...
This was my internship result... i did my intern in Dovecast...
i think my report is not that well... haha...
but good enuf to cari makan..
Finally... last semester.... again... 3As 2Bs....
i think my "meng shui" is this...
cant go any further.. sigh...
But really thanks God for that...
if not because of Him, i wont be able to finish...
see.. his grace is sufficient for GRACE....

3 comments:

  1. haha... irene is you right..?
    haha... just proud.. not chuan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 都唔使晒到酱行呱!

    ReplyDelete